Thursday, 10 May 2012

It Starts...


So, I sadly blogged exactly a week ago... It's one of those weeks when you start typing and something will pop up in your mind to remind you of something you haven't done yet. You put a hold on the typing and off you go to do it. That one thing leads to another and another and just never stops. 

So now, I am sitting here again, attempting to finish this post. I will do it!

I previously said that this post will be about what we think triggered the aliens invasion. 

About Ten years ago a tragedy happened in our family. It was the year 2002 and everything seemed to be okay from my eyes and I was about 10 years old. Then in a day everything seemed to go wrong, starting from the 8th of April 2002. My grandpa being the man he was never really worried about sickness or anything that could interfere with his work. He had phoned my mom that day and told her to phone her mom. After my mom had done so, my gran had gone into hospital and it all seemed okay.

Four hours later, she was dead. Her death was caused by a blood clot. As simple as that.  It of course affected my grandpa, yet he still carried on with life until the next tragedy happened only three months later. It was a normal day at work for my grandpa at his tractor business, walking around, making sure everything was running smoothly. His son, aged 39 (my uncle) Worked there too. My uncle was the Golden boy to my grandpa, he built the farm and opened his business hoping that one day his son would take over from him. That dream for my grandpa came to a screeching holt on the the 10th of July 2002. 

A Freak accident had occurred... a tractor had gone over my uncle and  my grandpa had sadly witnessed it all. My uncle was in hospital for about three weeks and within those  three weeks was in an induced coma. His body couldn't take it any more and was breathing via machines. They then told us it was time to say goodbye on the 1st of August 2002. At this point my grandpa now had to turn the machines off that kept his son breathing. It destroyed him.

After this tragic year, on a farm where once his wife and son lived, my grandpa lived alone with his dogs. He slowly started changing there and at work. I noticed it sometimes when I would visit him on weekends. Once walking around the farm talking about different things, became walking around the farm hearing the same story at least 3 times....The Alien had started to invade.

To be continued....

In the next post I will describe how the symptoms of the invasion started.

No comments:

Post a Comment