Monday, 1 July 2013

One of those days

Hi There!


So tomorrow is Tuesday.... I mention this because every Tuesday and Friday is "bath" day for my grandfather. It seems that its maybe not often enough but my word is it a mission to get him too.

There are times when we start running the bath water that there is no problem and he is quite happy to do so. Other days its a big argument and "why must I bath?" Also trying to get him to change these days is hard too so we tend to leave him in whatever he is wearing till the next "bath" day or if we're lucky he will change on his own... we don't hold our breath for that one!

The main fight on these days was getting him to put fresh clean clothes on and he would tell us that the ones he was wearing (even with dirty marks on) were clean and fine to wear again. A very stubborn man this! LOL.

We are getting to a stage though, where as normal Maria would get the bath going and get the clothes ready and ask him to bath. I know now if she takes longer than normal that she is coming to ask for my help to get him in the bath. *CRINGE*. Off I will go, making sure I have my cup of tea to keep me calm (I Have to be careful that my grandpa doesnt think its coffee - Done that a few times)  It is quite a long episode and a lot of mean ugly things get said to Maria and I because, Who are we to tell him what to do?

But that's enough for tonight as I am starting to doze off :( LOL


Will surely carry on tomorrow with the rest of this venture!

Loves

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment